Love Behind A Closed Door

Sunday, August 09, 2015 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

I just cannot stop loving you.
It did not take that long for you to.
It has not been long.
And already you are done.
I am screaming.
Yelling
Shouting.
And crying.
Does anyone hear me?
It is heartbreaking.
You are not a bad person.
I would never intentionally do you wrong.
You said how much I did you wrong.
I could have.
But you did things too.
The problem is
I never threw it in anyone's face.
It is not a big deal to me.
You say we were not compatible.
But it is not about that all the time.
It is about love
About trust.
About compassion.
And Being together.
Compromise
You could not compromise with me.
You are too worried about the money.
You say i did not love you like you love me.
There is something you have not realized.
I love you more than life itself.
You worshipped me.
I did not want that.
I am not God.
I just wanted to be accepted.
I changed for others whom wanted me to.
Because it was right.
But I am never happy.

0 comments: