A Silent Heart Still In Love

Monday, August 03, 2015 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

My eyes hurts
It's all my fault
He takes things too far
You say I did something wrong
But you never tell me how to fix it. 
I love you
Whether we are wrong or right
I only need you. 
You tell me I don't love you like you do. 
I love you more than anything in this world. 
You say you worshipped me. 
I was the one worshipping you. 
I wanted to protect you
Have you for myself. 
Have you for my future and nothing else. 
In the dark all alone
No one to tell me that it's alright. 
Sometimes I think you want to find something wrong
I don't even know who I am anymore. 
Each day I feel more pathetic. 
Nothing new.
I have this headache. 
I'm told it's all my fault.
I guess I'm a horrible human being. 
I don't know what to think anymore
Everyone around me is so much better. 
I loose the one I love for being myself.
I guess being myself is not enough. 
It is not acceptable
I was there to help and provide. 
But I guess I am just a girl and not your future wife. 
You have yet to understand. 
I made you my equal
But I always felt under you.
I feel like I come second place to you. 
I feel like I'm not your equal. 
You get mad for no reason sometimes.
However, I remain silent most of the time.
Taking things a little to far. 
At least they are there to console you. 
No one cares to ask me if I'm alright. 
I guess my thoughts were actually right. 
Love is not meant for me.
I will never be a great girlfriend.
But I will always be an excellent friend. 
That's hard because I will always love you. 

0 comments: