Happily Ever After

Friday, May 29, 2015 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

I sit here and barely thinking
I am kind-of day dreaming.
The day I have my happy ending.
Your heart I am always defending.
Living life of love
Something to be proud of.
I want to give the world to you.
I love you..
More than anything.
I will be yours.
You will always be mine.
My protector and best friend.
I picture the day inside my mind.
Our hearts are totally aligned.
Nothing will keep us away.
From our dreams and hopes
We want to succeed.
You are the center of my life.
Soon to be your wife.
I will never go away.
From the choice I have made.
My vow to you.
Stay with me
I will be right here.
Still together as we shall be.
I will never leave.
I am not going nowhere.
Even when forever is gone.
We will be together happily ever after.

0 comments: