Fake Friends; Fake friendship

Friday, May 08, 2015 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

They do it because they do not know.
Maybe they think they will get something though.
They only talk to me when I am on top.
The only time I hear from people is when in need.
It really don't make any sense.
I guess I am naive in my defense.
Only around me when I am hanging with my friends.
Use me to get closer to them.
For some reason they always get what they want.
And I can't deny, I am actually beautiful.
Especially on the inside.
It's a drug sometimes.
They are junkies, but it doesn't matter though.
Because I have love for me.

Text people just to chill
Random night, no response.
Good weekend come around.
Boredom, asking me what I am doing?
When any other time is me persuing.
Wondering what everyone else is doing.
They are wondering who I am with.
And can I get soemthing for them.
Looking for a hook up.
It is me they look up.
I know, to them, I'm just a free ride.
But I am way too nice sometimes.

0 comments: