Complicated

Friday, September 06, 2013 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

I put my trust and heart in others.
Now bringing me failed wonders.
People have left and tried to weasel their way back.
I will never be normal but I won't allow that.

Sometimes I wonder
If this world is too obvious to true meaning.
Fake people and broken promises, so it seems.
Predictable, people are.

Complicated.
Then all of a sudden
When everyone is lost.
You are here.

I am smiling and laughing.
How this came about.
Like a light at the end of my tunnel.
I can not help it.

My life has been one crazy funnel.
Tunnel vision.
Thinking in symbols, forms, and metaphors.
No short cuts.

But something to look forward to.
Nothing is handing to you
Through all the complicated maturity.
There is something I can truly explore.

0 comments: