Happening, Falling Again

Friday, September 13, 2013 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

It is happening again.
Something totally expected.
but everything is totally worth it.
Nothing highly regrettable.

I felt all alone.
No one around.
No one who even bothered to look up.
My mind felt it it could erupt.

Somehow, you came along.
No ulterior motives.
Only just to be honest with your heart.
My mind racing like a locomotive.

Each day my heart changed.
There is no one to blame.
But trying to get over a last love was pain lost unbearable.
You made it not-so terrible.

You began to somehow repair the pieces.
Because I no longer feel like I am falling apart.
My heart tells me to trust.
That this is what I want.

I fell so quickly.
Quickly in love with you.
The charming gentleman in you too.
Maes it a little hard to believe that this is becoming so real.

Ideally, there is work needing to be done.
I no longer hide and run.
You took on the job to repair me.

No falling i love again and with you.
Allow me to try this again.
Though this will take a great deal of time.
This is well worth it over time.
In order to find and be happy again.

0 comments: