Anastásia Divine (My Musical Persona)

Tuesday, July 28, 2009 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

The name distinguish my other side
Not too much an opposite
But something that cannot hide
That is the name, Anastásia Divine.

There is no such thing as a voice of reason
The pain of my inner self
Doesn’t seem to be leaving
The name develops more than just a musical stage name

You don’t have a clue
The meaning to this persona
The pain and loneliness cause this too
Wondering If love and happiness is existent.

I think irrational when it comes to my feelings.
On and on, only to give back to those in need
There don’t seem to be any healings.
But like the original, the generosity is still there.

It is to be known I do not need anyone
Never needed any unreliable man
I will stand there and not run from no one.
This persona protects my already shattered heart of mine.

Lacking the ability to trust anyone
Only my education and music career in mind
There you have it.
All the pain and loneliness cause the full persona of Anastásia Divine.

0 comments: