10 Seconds

Sunday, March 30, 2008 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

You are nothing short than amazing.
The way you made me feel this weekend
Was like walking on the clouds
I wish for it to never end.

I wish life can stand still just so I can stay with you.
It happened so fast
But you mean the world to me too.
I want it to forever last.

Sometimes I try to explain
How it all came too quickly
It is hard to put in words
The way you make me feel.

The entire time, 10 seconds
From the moment I saw your face.
I got butterflies
The entire time.

Your eyes, your smile, your touch
You make me feel safe
You make me laugh
Just a smile or a word.

10 seconds with you
Keeps me smiling all day.
Thinking about the way you hold me
The way you make me feel inside.

I don’t want to feel anymore pain.
I get so scared to express my true feelings.
You are so special to me
You are all I need to feel like I am the only one.

I have been lonely without someone like you in my life.
I have been hurt too many times.
But you came
And made everything feel right.

Promise to me that you’ll never break my heart
That you will keep it safe from all harm.
Tell me what love feels like again
Show me what true happiness really is.
Because even just 10 seconds without you feels like a lifetime.

0 comments: