Wishing To See You Again

Friday, December 28, 2007 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

I sit here
Constantly crying.
Wondering why he made you move away from me.
I really can not believe it.

It wasn't your fault.
I only seen you one time.
I wish I could go back in time.
Just to hold you once more.

I'll never let you go
Neither will you.
You made a promise to me
That you will never leave me.

I still have one problem.
You still have yet to tell me.
How do you feel about me?
I don't know.

I rarely talk to you anymore.
Just thinking of you helps me ease this pain.
Yet, I am still crying.
When will we see each other again. my love?
I don't know.
I'll keep dreaming

You may not say you love me
...but when I say that to you.
You always say it back to me.
You have never told me how lucky you are
but I know how lucky I am to just have you love me.

You are my sugar and my spice.
You were the one who melted my heart made of ice.
I will always love you.
Now since you are far away
When will I ever see you again?

0 comments: