In A Lonely Place

Thursday, December 27, 2007 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

I see a woman walking with her man
The man with this woman smiling
As they walking to this mall.
As they kiss each other, holding hands
I get sick to my stomach
So jealous of how happy they are.
There's a couple of different people I could call right now
But the one I'm wanting don't want me at all right now
And that hurts through my heart, my mind and my soul
Staring at myself in a lonely place.

I wish I have someone.
That I can call my own.
That loves me just for me.
I am so tired of being alone.

I am wishing on a lonely star.
Waiting for you to call.
Tell me how you feel about me.
Tell me about us, you and me.
Maybe one day you will understand how I feel.

I dream of us being together.
Walking hand and hand
Down a moonlit park.
We are smiling as we walk.
It seems so pure.
Because you are the only person I’ll ever want.
Yet, I wake up.
Laying there in my room.
You have yet to call me.
You are the only person I want to see.
I don’t even know how you feel about me.
I feel neglected by you.
My mind is just stranded in a lonely place.

0 comments: