Broken Music Box

Saturday, July 21, 2007 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

I sit here all alone.
Distorted sounds
Want to run away from home.
Nothing is ever what it seems
But no one seems to even see
Heart broken into thousands of pieces.
Yet, no one would even miss it.
I am lying here with nothing to do
Waking up to another broken music box

Follow a dream that'll never come true.
Wondering if I'll even fall in love again.
Nothing yet to develop memories.
So I'll just sit here
Listening to this broken music box.

I will forever, never fit in.
Unsloved hopes
Undiscovered dreams
Yet, I'll never find.
I'll be just me.
I have a voice
That'll never be heard.
Waiting.....
For a dream to come true
I can't even be recognized.
Realized
That all I be doing
Is laying here
Listening to this broken music box
Playing in my lonely ears.

0 comments: