Alone In A Big Empty Space

Monday, July 02, 2007 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

No one really cares
When I talk
What I feel and what I say

I am trying to find a stand
I'm alone in the big empty space.
I sit in my room
That is the only thing I can do.

Someone, take the time to care.
I want to be free.
I feel alone in this big empty space.

Maybe I'm just invisible to the world
Is there anyone in the world even think of me
I fell as though I'm no more than just a hopeless cause

I'm holding on to dreams that will never come true.
My life is on hold too.
I feel as though I am not here
Only the music that comes by ear
Everyone around me is having fun
I am just sitting here alone.

I want to cry
But I am crying inside.
No one to comfort me
Or catch my feelings as I fall.

A prisoner in my own home
No that will listen.
I wan't to be free
I want to live my dreams
I just don'e wan't to be alone inthis big empty space.

0 comments: