Distant Love

Tuesday, May 29, 2007 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

I met you at the dawning of a new day
I really did not know just what to say
Your voice over the phone just sounded so right
That you really made me feel good and made my day so bright
As days went by I wondered how you look
Even though I seen pictures every chance I got
and wondered what part you would play in my life's written book
For now only time and space will tell
but for us right now things are going so well
So maybe one day when you come over to me.
My heart feels as though it has found true love and won't have to roam
I'll wait for the centuries to see your lovely face.
I'll wait for the centuries to hold you tight in my arms.
I'll wait for the centuries to taste your lips next to mine...
If I get lonely, I'll call you.
If you do, you call me too.
I told you how I feel and you know I fell in love with you.
I want to tell you face to face.
So, you hear this from me too.
..and to feel a kiss from you.
So just look at the stars up above
You'll find me there watching over you with happiness and love.

0 comments: