The Words I Regret

Sunday, June 17, 2007 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

I told you how I felt.
There is no need for me to explain myself.
If gone ove it a thousand times in my head
but my love for you will never end.
There seems to be a wakening promblem
that plunges my soul and sweetly haunts my dreams.
I often wonder if you are even worth my tears and pain.

It seems as though you can't choose between her and me
but every time it seems as though you want her
and leave me out crying loves pain.
I told you the way I felt and how you make me feel.
Maybe I regret that and should left it the way it was
I should of never said a word.

I wonder why I even feel this way.
We have never met.
You say you want me
but I don't know what I should believe.
I am a step away from giving up.
My emotions are soon to erupt.
Yet, I am still here all alone.
Wanting you to feel the same way I do.
The words that I don't want to regret
The words of me saying "I love you"

0 comments: