Social Media Networking

Saturday, April 19, 2014 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

I know how the game is played
So many know your name.
Of getting known.
Requests are sent.

Connect with me through LinkedIn.
Like me on Facebook.
Follow me on Twitter.
And then my friend numbers can slowly rise.

In this socialized world.
You need to stay social all the time.
It don't matter how bury.
Or if you are offline.

Technology is growing.
So is the society.
Just keep strict conniptions
And keep all the nonsense in a separate section.

Embed a video
From Vimeo or YouTube.
Maybe pin a picture on Pinterest.
And show what represents you.

Write how you feel.
Tips and tricks through Wordpress and Blogger.
Some don't behave.
Don't follow that wave.

It is all about who you connect with.
Make your social and effect.
Let others know.
Because social media is about networking.

0 comments: