Love We Can't Lose.

Friday, June 08, 2012 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

He has that smile
That shines in front of you.
He is on my mind
Like all the time.
When we touch I go weak
And I can hardly speak

We have been together for so long
But I still always thinking of him.


I am stubborn sometimes
Because I don't want someone taking care of me all the time.
Even when I feel along
He brings me back along the way.
Day after day
We have things to argue about
Somehow we find our way back to each other.


I don't want to be with no one else.
He takes a great look at himself.
He brings out the best in me.
He doesn't think any less of me.
I don't think less of him.
Even when we do the wrong things.
He loves me for me and I can't explain.
Because the love life is something we won't lose.
He is my love that I can not lose. 



0 comments: