Loving You

Friday, October 30, 2009 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

Here with you is where I belong.
Longing to be wanted
Finally came from you like a blissful song.

When I first met you.
I never would have imagined we would ever be.
The butterflies I get in my stomach
When someone said your name or when you was with me.

Now when I sit in my room alone
I constantly think of you
Here with me
Waking up next to me.

When you are away
I continue to miss you
When you are near
My heart feels completely warm and safe to the core.

I admit you got me weakening
But the irony in that weakening
Your love keeps me strong
I am grateful to have you in my life.

I give you my heart and soul
And you give me your love
This second, this minute
All through the endless days.

You give me something to believe in
And I promise from that
I will love you forever and always.
Because you have became the love of my life

Here with you is where I belong
Nothing will keep me from loving you.
Because falling in love with you
Is the second best thing in the world.
Finding you is the first.

0 comments: