Not Enough

Saturday, August 22, 2009 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

When I added you to my friends list.
I didn’t think too much of it
I did even realize this
Until it was closer to seeing you.

Then we started talking more
I took it slow
So I waited so you can give me your number.
I still didn’t think too much of it

Days later I finally did
I began liking you
Similar interests
With a mutual attraction

Finally the day came
You met me right there.
I surely felt incredibly lame
But was not attaché to you.

I placed a dare upon you
Just to see what it was like for you to kiss me
I didn’t think I would be attached afterwards
But I got speechless and wanted to leave.

I thought we were getting closer
Even after the kisses
I honestly just wanted you to hold me.
I thought you felt a little something too.

I was dead wrong after you told me.
But I am used to it.
I will still like you.
But I guess being myself will never be enough.

0 comments: