Save Me

Wednesday, September 05, 2007 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

My life is just a constant SPIN AROUND
Back and forth to a never ending web of emotions
No matter how hard I try
My heart is just CONSTANTLY dying.
Trying so hard to find someone in sync with me.
Someone for my EYES can really see.
Someone who can save me from all this PAIN.
No matter how hard I run.
I can't get AWAY.
Like a track star running everyday.
I am lying here in my self-pathetic life.
Can I just have someone that is just mine?
My WORLD.
My ETERNITY.
If you are out there, let yourself be known to me.
Just catch me as I am falling..
...because my heart has already took all chances
and the BIG leap.
Yet I fell way too DEEP.
I stuck here all ALONE.
I am just fed with my own sef-pain.
If you are out there, PLEASE come save me from all this PAIN.
All of it is TOO much to bare.
Let yourself be known to me so you can be my ETERNITY.

0 comments: