I Don 't Know What To Do

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

I don't know what to do.
Am I a good person?
I am a bad girlfriend.
I don't know why.
I don't know.
Who can I trust?
I am just nothing to anyone.
He is my love.
He is the only one I got.
I have so many dreams in my head
but they will never become reality.
I dream of a summer breeze.
Nothing much.
Just spending it with the one I love.
Let me be free.
Will I ever be free from these chains.
I don't know what to do.
No one listens to be.
I am just a shadow to be picked on.
I just cry
No one cares.
I don't know who I am.
I don't know what to do.
In my heart I love him.
That is all I have.
If I loose a hold of that.
I won't get my life in track.
I just wish I was happy.
I am always crying.
No one seems to see.
How I feel deep inside.
I don't know what to do.
Can't trust anyone.
It hurts so bad
but I have been so used to it.
Somebody tell me
Tell me what to do.
Someone keep me from crying.
I love him and he loves me.
That is all I got
but still I don't know what to do.
Nothing ever seems to go right.
I will be alone once again
and maybe even die lonely at home.
Tell me what to do?
I am sck of my life.
It is not worth living.
I am not worth anything.
Someone save me from this.
Steady crying
Never happy.
Except alone with him.
Hopefully, he'll be the one who saves me.

0 comments: