My Heart Is A Deep Ocean Of Secrets (Random Thoughts)

Friday, August 25, 2006 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

I bet if these walls could talk, they would echo with words of negativity, and other shameful, no-good deeds that shouldn't exist in any school in this good world.

MANY SPEAK OF ITS QUENCHING TASTE, ONLY TO FIND THEIR TIME IS OF
WASTE. THIS LOVE IS INFINITE AS TIME AND SPACE OR PHOTOGRAPHIC AS
FRESH FLOWERS IN A GLASS VASE.

Whenever I miss you I will look for you in my dreams or try to hear your voice in your messages but I feel you when you love me and I will forever love you no matter what happens.

A woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets. Love is a force you can not control.

After a while you learn the difference from holding hands and falling in love. You begin to learn that kisses don?t always mean something and promises can be broken just as quickly as they were made. Sometimes goodbyes really are forever.

Never let the sadness of your past and the fear of your future keep you from being happy in the present.

Tonight the headphones will deliver the words that I cant say.

Remember when getting high meant swinging at the playground. The worst thing you could get from boys was cooties. Mom was your hero and dad was the boy you were going to marry. Your worst enemies were your siblings. Race issues were who ran the fastest. War was a card game. The only drug you knew of was cough medicine & wearing skirts didn't mean you were a slut. The only thing you smoked was the tires on your bike. The only thing that hurt was skinned knees & the only things that could get broken were your toys. Life was simple and care free, but what I remember the most was wanting to grow up.

No one else will have me like you do
No one else will have me, only you.

YOUR SECRETS ARE SAFE WITH ME; JUST THINK OF ME AS YOUR PAGES TO YOUR DIARY.

My heart is like glass, easily broken, not easily repaired its amazing how someone can break your heart, but you still love them with all the little pieces.

A real girl isn't perfect and a perfect girl isn't real.

The smile in your eyes, made some of the lies worth believing with every passing moment, it just keeps getting worse.
I never wanted anything, other than to be your everything.
I see angels burning, falling down in ruins. Looking down I see me, I'm my own enemy.

A broken heart is like a broken mirror it is better to keep it broken than to get hurt trying to fix it..

Everything costs something...
Some things cost.

I want to be someone I want to
be true. I need someone to
trust someone to pull me
through, I need someone to
guide me away from this
darkened light. I need help
to see the things in my sight,
I need to be known I need.
to be shown I need to
be taught the right over wrong,
and I need to be loved
cause' I don't wanna be alone.

Don't settle for the one you can
live with.
Settle for the one you can't live
Without.

A friend is someone who
knows the song in your heart,
and can sing it back to you when
you have forgotten the words...

Friends are the gifts we give ourselves
A true friend sees your first tear, catches the second and stops the third...
I look at the moon and think of you, and wonder if you?re doing the same.

Believe only what you see nothing that you hear.
When I look into his eyes I see myself.

Best friends stay together, and never say Good-Bye.

Friend is an angel who lifts us off our feet when out wings have trouble remembering how to fly...

To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world...

If at first you don?t succeed dust yourself off and try again
Anything worth having is worth waiting for...
Smile like you mean it.

A day is entirely wasted if you haven't laughed at least once in that day. So laugh.

Lost in the words
Hidden in the lies
Memories forgotten
Silent goodbyes

If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven, and bring you home again.

IMITATION IS THE SENCEREST FORM OF FLATTERY.

Why do we ignore the ones who adore us and adore the ones who ignore us? The only man that deserves your tears is the one who won't make you cry.

You learn to like someone when you find out what makes them laugh, but you can never really love someone until you find out what makes them cry.

Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward.

Never cry for a boy who won't cry for you

I wish I could be your tear drops,
for what more could anyone ask for then to be conceived in your heart,
born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.

Love is like a puzzle. When you're in love, all the pieces fit but when your heart gets broken, it takes a while to get everything back together.

The next time you think you're perfect, try walking on water. Artificial Intelligence is no match For natural Stupidity

0 comments: