Being Happy, A Dream is A Wish your Heart Makes

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

I'm sitting here, rehearsing all
the things I'll never say.

BEiNG HAPPY
doesn`t mean that everything
is perfect. it means that you`ve
decided to look beyond the
imperfections.

Laugh your heart out. dance in the rain
cherish the memories. ignore the pain
love and learn. forget and forgive
remember you only have one life to live.

Don't perfect yourself
for another ;; wait for
the one who wants
you, and all of your
i m p e r f e c t i o n s.

Time goes by so fast--people go in
and out of your life. you must never
miss the opportunity to tell these
people how much they mean to you.

I'm 99.9 % sure that he doesn't like me,
but it's that .1% that keeps me hanging on.

You cant try to hide your feelings
but they wont disappear
if they dont go away
theres a reason why they`re there.

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Life's too short to worry about
what people think.
Do what you want, as long as you have fun.
Sleep until 1:30 PM and stay up until 3 AM.
Make your own clubhouse.
Write your own story.
Make a tent and camp outside.
Play dress up.
Take silly pictures.
See how high you can go on the swings.
Have a tickle fight.
Sew your own clothing.
Throw a water balloon at your ex.
LIVE LIFE :)

I am me. Thats all I can be.
No more. no less. Don't second guess.
I l a u g h, I love, Ii l i v e, I c r y
and sometimes I wish that I would die.
Somedays I'm funny, other times I'm not.
Sometimes I'm in overdrive & I can't stop.
you may not like me, thats okay
because this is me & how I'll always stay.

Goodbye is the hardest thing to say.
Because you walk away with only
memories && memories well,
they sometimes f a d e a w a y.

When you kiss someone, kiss them like its the last time
& when someone leaves dont give them reasons to stay,
give them reasons to return.

YOU KNOW YOUR JEALOUS

Friendship depends on trust, depends on true
devotion, depends on love, depends on not denying emotion.

Remember when truth or dare
Consisted of eating bugs,
& the only holding hands you did
Was with your friends
When getting some" meant
Stealing the cookie jar
& boys didn't matter
[cause they had cooties]
Yeah, those were the days..

When you fall in love,
What can you do?
You can't control you heart,
Because it controls YOU.

Live For The Memories !

0 comments: