I'm Just Human

Friday, March 31, 2017 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

I'm not beautiful.
I'm not sexy.
I'm not cute not pretty.
I'm just human.
With multiple flaws and very high expectations.
Nothing too series just don't lie to me.
Been through a world wind of emotional pain.
I'm invisible to want society perceives woman.
I am just human.

Destined to be alone and no one to call my own.
It can not all be my fault.
However, I'm not open enough
I will never be good enough.
I can look it up
Ask for help but I can not change my character.
Too many want me to change.
I just want to be loved.
There are days I want to be held.
Something I want to be alone
Day I talk and days I don't
Other times I don't want to be at home.
That is not wrong.
That makes me human.

I'm unlike any other and will sacrifice another.
No one sees it that way.
So much pressure, so much to say.
I am supposed to conform to what others have to say.
Live up to everyone's expectations.
I just want to be me.
I must be wrong and possible destined to be alone.
I'm only me.
I'm just human.

0 comments: