I Fell For You and I Didn't Get Back Up

Thursday, January 17, 2013 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

I use to say
That I have lost so much faith in love.
Because nothing go would ever come
And my heart would be steadily break.

Then you came by
I was so nieve again
First I was interested in you
Then I liked you
Now I love you babe.

I have been so happy
Since you have came
A love so mathematically
You inspired me the same.

You made a believer in me
I'm so blessed to be
Living my dream
Somewhat created for me.

I fell
And I didn't get back up
I don't even want to pc myself up.
Because I am so in love
And don't want to ever be without.

Now look at me
I am so wrapped in your blissful love.
And what we have become.
I never thought it could possibly be
Someone so fragile as me.

I never gave my trust
But you gained it
I can't explain it
ButIi really adore you
I know it sounds crazy
But my word is not spinning without you

0 comments: