Through The Eyes of an Indifferent Genius [Part 2: Style and Fashion]

Thursday, December 24, 2009 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

So, I'm not your typical female.
Never was and never will be.
The I dress is like a generated persona
Oh and the questions that follow me.
Let's see.
If i could give it a title.
It shall be "Tokyo Street Punk-Rock Fashion"
Or something to that.
I wear the chains and the fingerless gloves with a hint of black and blue.
While many were the short-short mini's and mid-drift tops
Just like my natural art.
I consider everything an art
Fashion is a natural art.
Designed and created by me
Now, it isn't so simple as it may seem.
While many will spend 70 dollars on a pair of jeans.
I can get the same jeans with a shirt or 3 and maybe even some nice heels.
What you see is what you get
I am not normal [why would I be?]
It is no fun. Normal is over-rated.
But I refuse to end up like anyone else.
But I despise people who think it's cool to walk around with their underwear jammed half-way up their behinds.
And those who think life is all about their parents credit card.
And whether or not their shoes match with their plastered on make- up [So boring].
Those who try to change me. It will not work so stop trying.
I see many wanting to be like a plastic Barbie. I am real so I don't want to be fake.
Again, my style is unique
"Japanese Street Punk-Rock" so to speak.
At the end, I can definitely pull of an awesome 3 piece suite with 4 inch heels.
Conservative and classy.
Being different means I am not like you and I rather keep it that way.

0 comments: