Anniversary

Monday, April 09, 2007 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

I sit here wondering what went wrong beteen us.
I look at my calender
When our love first erupt.
What our day would of been.
Sometimes I even cry
I still wonder why.
I believed in all the words you say
Yet I look at this calender of what use to be our day.
Breaking my heart back in December
Which I clearly remember.
You go with someone you left me for.
It was like we lived together and you just walked out the door.
I thought I was the loyalty you needed.
I trusted you.
Yet, you decived me.
Yet, I still look at this calender wishing we were ever true.
I go with someone else
It doesn't compare to what I had with you.
I wish you knew that too.
My heart is like a diary.
Only one person can open it.
I thought you were those pages I can open up to.
You were that person.
So I thought.
I sit here
Wondering,
Looking at this calender
Looking at the day of what used to be our anniversary of 4/19/2006

0 comments: