Hidden In This Smile

Monday, October 02, 2006 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

Hidden in a smile
Still with tears that I cry.
I don't understand this life of mine.
Alone with emotions that I hide.
Why I care about my miserable life?
Is it worth it or is it not?
No special memories of the past.
No recent ones I have.
Just an emtpy soul
Living a lie.
All I do is dream
Hiding behind this smile.
Wondering if my life is worthwhile
Screaming thousand times in a row
Sill, I haven't let go
I cry inside by day.
I cry out by night.
There's no one to save me.
This is so tough for anyone to see.
Mixed messages
Mixed emotions.
Tolerated everything
Yet, I still cry.
Hiding in this everyday smile.
I walk down the hallway.
No one looks
I stand in the doorway.
I am not even worth looking .
I try
Yet, I still cry.
I don't show.
I show no pain.
I show no emotion.
All of it is hidden by my wonderful smile

0 comments: